Te Rāwhiti (Omakiwi)
Te Rāwhiti marae, also known as Omakiwi, is off the eastern Bay of Island shores of Kaingahoa Bay. The principal hapū are Ngāti Kuta and Patukeha of the iwi Ngāpuhi.
The wharenui, also called Te Rāwhiti, was built in 1910, and has been repeatedly renovated. Te Rāwhiti marae connects to the maunga Rakaumangamanga, the awa Taumarere and the moana Ipipiri.