Pūniho Pa (Tarawainuku)
Pūniho Pā (also known as Tarawainuku) marae is located in Pūniho. Its principal hapū is Ngā Māhanga of the iwi Taranaki.
The wharenui is named Ko Pāuna te Tūpuna; it was built in 1937. The wharepuni is Kaimiromiro and the wharekai is Puna Te Aroha. The marae connects ancestrally to the waka Kurahaupo, the maunga Taranaki and the awa Hangātahua and Mate Nehunehu.